- About company
- Business Consulting
- Services for foreigners
- Business Registration
Our consulting firm “Ukrcons” provides services in obtaining of temporary residence permit in Ukraine. The grounds for stay of a foreigner in Ukraine are given in the Law of Ukraine "On Legal Status of Foreigners and Stateless Persons".
Certificate of temporary residence permit in Ukraine is a document which identifies a foreigner or a stateless person and proves their permission for temporary residence in Ukraine.
Temporary residence permit is designed on the basis of permission on employment for the term of operating of permission on employment (usually 1 year). A stamp is filled in the passport of foreigner, where specified, that he is in Ukraine on the basis of the permission on employment and temporal residential permit given to him.
According to the Law of Ukraine "On Legal Status of Foreigners and Stateless Persons" the right for temporary residence permit belongs to foreigners who arrived in Ukraine for the purpose of:
- job placement in Ukraine;
- reunification with the family, where one spouse is a citizen of Ukraine;
- reunification with the family, where one of its members (spouse, children) has a temporary residence permit in Ukraine;
- implementation of international technical assistance (which is duly registered);
- work in a religious organization (preaching, performing religious rituals or other canonical activities);
- work in offices and representations of foreign organizations, companies or banks;
- cultural, educational, scientific work and volunteering;
- work as a correspondent or representative of a foreign mass media;
Documents required for obtaining of temporary residence permit in Ukraine:
1. Application forms of standard pattern from a foreigner or a stateless person for execution of certificate of temporary residence permit in Ukraine;
2. Petition from a host about execution of temporary residence permit in Ukraine;
3. Passport document of a foreigner or a stateless person with Visa type “D”, copies of passport pages containing personal data and Visa, copy and original of Immigration Card (if available);
4. Notarized translation of passport pages with personal data (into Ukrainian);
5. Actual health insurance;
6. Certificate of no criminal record in Ukraine;
7. 4 photos (3.5x4.5 cm, matt);
8. Ukrainian ID number (if available) - a copy signed by owner.
9. Receipt confirming the payment for SMSU services.
10. Receipt confirming the payment of State duty.
11. Document with the grounds for stay in Ukraine and execution of temporary residence permit.
12. Notarized power of attorney to our employee.
Pay attention, according to the Law of Ukraine “On Freedom of Movement and Free Choice of the Place of Residence in Ukraine” during 10 days after arrival at the new place of residence in Ukraine the foreigner must register his residency. Thus, one has to receive in Housing office (known as ZhEK) and then to provide these documents to Passport office at his residence:
- Application for registration of residency;
- Deregistration ticket (in case of changing the place of residence in Ukraine);
- Application for deregistration (in case of changing the place of residence in Ukraine at the same time);
- Documents confirming the right to live in housing: warrant, certificate of title, a contract of lease etc;
- Receipt confirming the payment of State duty.
Our services in obtaining of temporary residence permit in Ukraine include:
1. Counsultation on questions of obtaining of temporary residence permit in Ukraine;
2. Preparation of necessary documents;
3. Submission of the application and required documents to SMSU;
4. Receipt of temporary residence permit in Ukraine.